Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It’s Election Day!

Today’s the day to get out and do our civic duty- VOTE! 

As I entered the “booth” to cast my vote this morning I thought about how lucky we are to live in a country that allows the people to speak via a voting ballot.  There are so many in our world that don’t have that luxury and are often punished if they try to voice their opinions!  I feel so blessed to be an American!  No matter your party affiliation, I am sure we can all agree with that statement!

charlotte-todayOn a much different note,  I received some “fun” news last week.  I will be appearing on “Charlotte Today,” a mid-day show that airs each day on Channel 36 (WCNC)  from 11:00am-12:00pm.  I  will be offering decorating suggestions for the holidays and will also be decorating a tree.   I will do the taping on November 15 and will be sure to pass along the air date as soon as I find out when it will be!  I am very excited!

If you have any questions concerning holiday decor, please feel free to email me at tammy@tammytaylorinteriors.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment