Thursday, October 28, 2010

It’s Christmas in Cramerton!

Yes, that’s right- Santa is early this year!  Well, not exactly…I am just ready for his arrival early!! 

Shop Christmas Pic 10-28-10 The shop has transformed!  I love Christmas and couldn’t wait to get all my new goodies out to share.  Trees, ornaments, ribbons, wreaths, garland, and all the trimmings are here, at your fingertips!

The first night of my Christmas Open House was on Tuesday and I had a wonderful time sharing ideas and helping others catch the Christmas Spirit!  The second night is TONIGHT at 7pm.  Hope you can make (quick) plans to bring a friend and have lots of fun!

Moving from one Christmas event to another, move in begins for the Southern Christmas Show next Saturday, Nov. 6.  The show officially starts on Thursday November 11.  The Show is such a great tradition in our area and I hope you have a chance to attend. 

Ghost Wishing you a Happy Halloween and BOO to you!  I look forward to having some friends over to celebrate on Saturday… Some fun and good laughs are in order and I plan to do plenty of both!

No comments:

Post a Comment