Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Making a Change

autumn Change is happening.  The seasons are changing.  The leaves are changing, the plants and flowers on my front porch are changing.  I also need a change….Let me explain.

In regard to Blogging, it seems to always be a challenge for me to complete a Blog.  I put a lot of pressure on myself to find just the right content, to express the content in a  pleasing manner, and to create almost a masterpiece of text and pictures.  I have come to the conclusion that my Blog has become a thorn in my side and I was almost ready to close the curtain never to return!  Alas, I decided that maybe a change is in order. 

SO,  rather than face putting this so-called “masterpiece” together once a month as I have been attempting to do (once a month because I was trying to avoid it!), I want to try to blog a little each day.  Content may or may not be design-oriented, but will hopefully be a happy, easy read and also a much simpler, more enjoyable approach to the process for me!  My blogs may be very personal, but I am a “personable person”, so I think this will reflect who I am, and in essence, that is exactly what I want my blog to be.

Tomorrow is the first day of the “changing of the blog guard!”  I hope you will enjoy the changes and I look forward to a new, relaxed process!

Whew!  I feel better already!

No comments:

Post a Comment