Monday, July 5, 2010

Summer is Flying By!

independence day Happy Independence Day (a day late!).  We had a wonderful time with friends and family yesterday and made lots of great memories.  It’s just so hard to believe that we are already into July.  I always think of it as summer being half over, which I know is not true.  But I treasure EVERY day of Summer, especially since thinking of Winter makes me cringe!   Hope your holiday was fun!

Business is thankfully moving right along.  I am very gracious for the opportunity of new clients and new projects.  Things are going better than I could have expected.  It has reminded me to look at life with expectancy and positivity.  Life is good and I am grateful!

I will be attending the Gift and Home Furnishings Market in Atlanta in a couple of weeks.  I am happy to have my mom attending with me.  She has never been to Market and because she is not a shopper, I don’t know if she will look at the experience as  fun or grueling!  Market is hard work, even for a shop-o-holic like me!  Shipments should begin arriving at the mid to late August.  I hope you will make plans to stop by!

Store Photo for Summertime Blog 6-29-10 I have decided to change the shop hours for the summer.  The new hours are: Tuesday-Thursday 10am-4:30pm.  I currently have special pricing on florals, outdoor planters, garden stools and more.  Hope to see you soon!

 

Happy Summer!

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment