Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The expansion is a REALITY…

Have you heard the news? Tammy Taylor Interiors has officially expanded!

On Saturday March 27, 2010 I officially opened the doors to my new Design Shop & Studio at 102 Front Street in Cramerton, NC.

The festivities got underway around 10am. In addition to family, friends and clients, I was fortunate enough to have Montcross Area Chamber President, Ted Hall and his wife Freda in attendance. Mr. Hall photographed as we cut the ribbon and made things official.

TTI Grand Opening Ribbon Cutting 3-27-10

The day was very special, as it brought to life a dream that I have had for some time. Although it is a somewhat frightening time to open a new business, it is, at the same time, very exciting! You never know how much faith you have until you “step out of the boat,” so I am stepping out!

I look forward to the challenges and pleasures that will surely come. I hope you can stop by soon and pay a visit! More pictures to come…

No comments:

Post a Comment